Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tolmie and supersilva and Mattyb are all genuine.Theres a couple who have appeared out of nowhere this summer though who ill be keeping tabs on until I’ve figured them out... :-)
Very interesting.

Very interesting.
It’s not really that interesting. That’s my reading of it after being on here over a decade. I’m sure others will have their own opinions. I should have added you to that list though so apologies.

I think Tolmie and supersilva and Mattyb are all genuine.Theres a couple who have appeared out of nowhere this summer though who ill be keeping tabs on until I’ve figured them out... :-)
Wonder if they all are talking to the same guys but wont reveal sources.. :)

There is contradiction with the Bernie situation. We know that on here, he is valued at anywhere between 60 and 90 million. These figures can be justified by recent transfers, his performances and honour's won. Yet his agent can't find anyone to cough up the dosh for someone in his absolute prime.

Is it an admission that other teams and manager can't get the same performances out of him that Pep can?
Based on last season he would make Madrid better, Munich better, PSG better, the Rags be.... maybe not... Liverpool, the Arse ... all of those clubs could afford him.

Do all those Managers know feck all or is he just unique to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.