Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I question his contribution? Did I question his professionalism?
No I said I was bored of every summer being him almost begging via non committing for Barca et al to stump up the funds so he can get out of here. "Anyone that doesn't want to leave is free to go.. apart from you Bernardo".

This forum is full of fucking perpetually offended morons, and some of you call out Liverpool for always playing the victims. It's embarrassing.
Embarrassing? I’ll tell you what’s embarrassing, you wetting your knickers that you want Bernardo Silva to leave Manchester City because you’re “bored” about speculation that he might be leaving us. I’ll carry on being a little bit more emotionally secure than you and hope to fuck that one of our greatest players and hardest workers stays with us.

Embarrassing? I’ll tell you what’s embarrassing, you wetting your knickers that you want Bernardo Silva to leave Manchester City because you’re “bored” about speculation that he might be leaving us. I’ll carry on being a little bit more emotionally secure than you and hope to fuck that one of our greatest players and hardest workers stays with us.

You're running with the line that I don't want him here when the literal first sentence of my initial post is "I'd love him to stay". It's a bluemoon classic. Just ignore majority of a post, cherry pick a word or two, establish your own fabricated meaning for those 2 words, that are clearly not the point of the post you are replying to, and just run with that..
This is what's embarrassing. You being offended by my post.. the context to which you've completely made up.
1. I want him to stay(if he wants to).
2. You insinuated I'm questioning his contribution/professionalism over last 3 years, I didn't.

It's actually fucking mental.

Last edited:
No team is matching our valuation (or wants to) this season and with Mahrez and Walker going we aren't going to lose three senior players in one transfer window. Love from a "peretually offended moron". If you want to flap yourself silly then crack on. You must be Brazilian Gus on the wind up.
Next time have the decency of @ me so I see your pathetic attack. For your information, Gundogan, Mahrez and Gundogan already are three senior players. With Laporte that’s four.

You're running with the line that I don't want him here when the literal first sentence of my initial post is "I'd love him to stay". It's a bluemoon classic. Just ignore majority of a post, cherry pick a word or two, establish your own fabricated meaning for those 2 words, that are clearly not the point of the post you are replying to, and just run with that..
This is what's embarrassing. You being offended by my post.. the context to which you've completely made up.
1. I want him to stay(if he wants to).
2. You insinuated I'm questioning his contribution/professionalism over last 3 years, I didn't.

It's actually fucking mental.
I see you have no issue with assuming the genders of all concerned.

It’s been said on here by some good people too, though

We know there are one or two established ITK’s on BM, whose info is invariably sound and clearly born of having contacts at the club, but for every one of them there’s a hundred on Twitter who know feck all. They usually red flag themselves by beginning “I’m hearing that…..” or ”my sources tell me….”, follow it with a guess as to which way a particular 50:50 shout will fall, and then, if they turn out to be right, later use it to self-aggrandise their own ITK status.
That cnut Kaveh does it all the time and, in a different field, so does that Forest supporting plant pot, Goldbridge. He prefaces every game with some trite truism about how United need to “pick up the runners” or “mark tightly” today, so that when the opposition score and the nearest rag defender is more than 3 inches away from the scorer, he can have hysterics and scream “I told you, I told you. Mark tightly I said, and what do we do instead?!”.
Why do some visit a transfer forum / thread which is prime for rumours / gossip and then act so offended if someone talks transfers.

If someone comes on here if they’re ITK or pretend to be, who really cares, why do some make themselves look idiots by being so serious, and then troll that person.

Chill out, it’s a bloody football transfer. It’s really simple, if you don’t like it, no one is forcing you to be here. Would be a far better place without all the name calling and trolling.
As above, Tony.
FWIW, I’m not anti-ITK in the slightest, nor am I ’unchilled’. I enjoy coming on here to see what the latest rumours are, but equally I fail to see the problem with bullshitters getting called out and….to coin a phrase…..if you don’t like it, no-one is forcing you to be here. I do agree with you about the name calling and trolling of other posters and will try not to do so, but Kaveh Solkehol, come on though!
I think we know who the genuine ITK’s on here are, and the rest us who know feck all (myself included) are also more than content to engage with anyone prepared to openly acknowledge their own lack of ITK status when passing on something they’ve heard. Hugh the Blue 1894 (I’ve temporarily forgotten his Twitter name) may turn out to have genuine info and my apologies if he does. I suspect though, on a balance of probs basis, that he doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.