Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love him to stay, but the lads wanted out for 3 summer windows now.. bored of it, commit or fuck off.
I’m not convinced we won’t still have this drama every window even if he did sign a new deal. I’m sure he’d also insist on a buy out being added. The only advantage I see is Bernardo getting more money, there’s no guarantee he’d not still push for a move if Barça came sniffing again.

If we could somehow persuade him to stay, it'd be the signing of our summer window. Do it Bernie, sign on the dotted line. Fuck the weather, Lisbon is less than 3 hrs away.
That’s literally the time it takes me to drive from Indianapolis to Chicago for business. Not far at all

Or so the media prints religiously. Nobody ever wants to leave teams in red, but when it comes to champions, treble winners, centurions then it's different.
Very interesting observation… everyone wants to leave City and do other things but when the red teams loose players it’s because of financial pressure. Comical

I’m not convinced we won’t still have this drama every window even if he did sign a new deal. I’m sure he’d also insist on a buy out being added. The only advantage I see is Bernardo getting more money, there’s no guarantee he’d not still push for a move if Barça came sniffing again.

I’d have no issue if he signed and had a buy out clause.

As long as we date it, I.e 1st July each season or something early in the window.

It could be £80 million first year, 60 second, 40 third etc.

Then it’s up to him and his party to go get a deal and the correct price with time for City to react if he wants to move.

I agree your logic. I think what’s also important is the credibility of the post/poster, helps put the validity into some sort of perspective; as an example, if it’s Kavesh wotsit off Sky then it has very little credibility

I don’t watch Sky much these days but has Kavesh mentioned £80m Van Der Beek being smuggled out of OT under a coat this summer?

Hopefully rubbish and he signs the extension everyone’s talking of.
HOPEFULLY - well done, for that’s exactly the problem here. You’ve highlighted it. It’s either %100 certain he’s staying and signed a new contract or it’s goodbye, and, either way, posters claim they know for certain, when, in fact, they‘re guessing like the rest of us. If folks don’t know for certain, then dont claim you do. It’s ok to just say ‘I hope’ or ‘imo’ or ‘my preference’ etc - that way you don’t commit to looking a prat either way…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.