Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been no bid. Similar to last summer where Barcelona got very giddy via twitter where they ended up pulling their own levers. That is 100% bullshit twitter link.

Last edited:
I’m not convinced we won’t still have this drama every window even if he did sign a new deal. I’m sure he’d also insist on a buy out being added. The only advantage I see is Bernardo getting more money, there’s no guarantee he’d not still push for a move if Barça came sniffing again.
If he signs a longer contract, means his transfer fee will increase, Barca can’t afford him now, so his options will be limited, maybe the new contract will allow him to play at the top level for the next few years before moving on a free to Benfica.

Not saying he'll stay, but because of Saudi league we can offer players like him £300k a week, on a long term deal, because they can afford it if we decide to sell 2 years in to a 5 year deal.

I hope he stays and realises City is the place for him with the best manager in the world and best team mates of any team. Forget the weather Bernardo, plenty of time for the sun when you retire! One thing is certain though, despite him supposedly wanting to leave last 3 summers, his commitment and work rate haven’t dropped one bit. He could have sulked like certain other “big name” players a other clubs, but he hasn’t, he got his head down and worked hard for the team

And for all of that time he has given us everything. I put Bernardo’s contribution down as first rate, your boredom I could not give a flying fuck about

Did I question his contribution? Did I question his professionalism?
No I said I was bored of every summer being him almost begging via non committing for Barca et al to stump up the funds so he can get out of here. "Anyone that doesn't want to leave is free to go.. apart from you Bernardo".

This forum is full of fucking perpetually offended morons, and some of you call out Liverpool for always playing the victims. It's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.