Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He now is settled with his girl and pep gives them enough days off to pop home and see their families after two years of not seeing them , nothing more than that HE said

Hate the fucking summer on here
Maybe he should tell his agent the same thing.

Former Barcelona director Toni Freixa has slammed his former club's attempts to sell fans 'smoke' as he warned them big-money signings will not arrive at the Nou Camp this summer. The Catalan giants have been linked to a number of high profile names, including Robert Lewandowski, Raphinha and Bernardo Silva. However, the LaLiga side's well-documented financial difficulties present an obstacle to getting deals across the line this summer with signings only likely to arrive if the club can offload players. Freixa took a swipe at the club's supposed transfer plans on social media as he insisted their summer business was not feasible.

If you think Grealish is on £300k at City after we’ve had a strict wage structure all these years that stopped us signing players like Hazard, then you need your head testing.

Just because it says it on a website doesn’t mean it’s true.
You are welcome to not believe it if you don't want but it's premier league football content is a tiny fraction of it's sport's content.

Spotrac is the "largest online sports team, & player contract resource on the internet". It has financial information for MLB, the NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLS league's.

I have had independent verification of several of other player's salaries.

Some of the more recent contracts, like Ederson's and Haaland's are not included, presumably, because details are not known.

(My understanding of the failure of the Hazard deal at the time was more because of the agent's fee demands?)

Last edited:
You are welcome to not believe it if you don't want but it's premier league football content is a tiny fraction of it's sport's content.

Spotrac is the "largest online sports team, & player contract resource on the internet". It has financial information for MLB, the NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLS league's.

I have had independent verification of several of other player's salaries.

Some of the more recent contracts, like Ederson's and Haaland's are not included, presumably, because details are not known.
All the US sports publish the salaries though. So spotrac have made a business from publically available information.

Football salaries are not made public and people will have a guess based on a few factors but the actual figures are not correct.

All the US sports publish the salaries though. So spotrac have made a business from publically available information.

Football salaries are not made public and people will have a guess based on a few factors but the actual figures are not correct.
I can't believe it's an individual taking a guess at salaries! It's only the basic salary and not necessarily what the players end up being paid. I am not sure where the information is from, other European League's are not available, but I know it ties up with independent sources for several players.

If we do sell Bernardo, we will be very much worse off for it. I can’t think of a single player who we could bring in to do what he does in our team, he’s irreplaceable.

We will be a much worse team without him. Much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.