Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Barcelona director Toni Freixa has slammed his former club's attempts to sell fans 'smoke' as he warned them big-money signings will not arrive at the Nou Camp this summer. The Catalan giants have been linked to a number of high profile names, including Robert Lewandowski, Raphinha and Bernardo Silva. However, the LaLiga side's well-documented financial difficulties present an obstacle to getting deals across the line this summer with signings only likely to arrive if the club can offload players. Freixa took a swipe at the club's supposed transfer plans on social media as he insisted their summer business was not feasible.
Does make me think they’re doing this to shift season tickets

If we do sell Bernardo, we will be very much worse off for it. I can’t think of a single player who we could bring in to do what he does in our team, he’s irreplaceable.

We will be a much worse team without him. Much worse.
Nobody is irreplaceable, David Silva , Aguero, Fernandinho, Kompany all great and unique players but irreplaceable, no. The team adapts to a different kind of replacement.
I don’t think Bernardo will leave this summer, and hope not because I don’t think we are ready for it. I do think he’ll leave soon though and not renew, when he does we’ll be ready and we’ll be fine.
Only my guess but I think his replacement in the team is closer to home than we think.

If we do sell Bernardo, we will be very much worse off for it. I can’t think of a single player who we could bring in to do what he does in our team, he’s irreplaceable.

We will be a much worse team without him. Much worse.
Which team won’t be worse off if they lose an important member?

And why is there suddenly a bernardo “most important player” role in the team? Who was playing the bernardo role before him?

We don’t have to get a player like bernardo, just trust Pep and the people behind the scene. It really is bizzare how someone can say a player is irreplaceable in this team. Everyone is as important as the next person and everyone does their job.

Which team won’t be worse off if they lose an important member?

And why is there suddenly a bernardo “most important player” role in the team? Who was playing the bernardo role before him?

We don’t have to get a player like bernardo, just trust Pep and the people behind the scene. It really is bizzare how someone can say a player is irreplaceable in this team. Everyone is as important as the next person and everyone does their job.
What would you know sat in Japan

Nobody is irreplaceable, David Silva , Aguero, Fernandinho, Kompany
Technically- sure, no one is irreplaceable as the nature of professional sport is that hardly ever a player stays put their entire career at one club and by expectation will eventually move on and have to be replaced.
None of these players when they left were anywhere near their previous irreplaceable form as Bernardo is currently at or I'd say still is approaching.

Technically- sure, no one is irreplaceable as the nature of professional sport is that hardly ever a player stays put their entire career at one club and by expectation will eventually move on and have to be replaced.
None of these players when they left were anywhere near their previous irreplaceable form as Bernardo is currently at or I'd say still is approaching.
yet bernardo is still the most easily replaceable. he never became integral to the team like say Rodri. Bernardo is only useful in big games and in the rest 90% of games he is easily replaceable.

Don't think bernie is going nor do I want him to go. But thinking about long term replacements anyone think rice could be our box to box midfielder? Or do you think we would go down the smaller low gravity dribbler???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.