Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bernardo was to leave, could we see Canceo playing as an 8? He basically did that role when playing as an inverted right back during first half of the season, and he was unplayable at times.
Worth a try, I think his performances were due to him popping up everywhere from LB so opposing teams had no idea who should be marking him which obviously wouldn't be the case if he was a straight up 8, but he has all the attributes so it could be a good call

If Bernardo was to leave, could we see Canceo playing as an 8? He basically did that role when playing as an inverted right back during first half of the season, and he was unplayable at times.
No! He neither has the brain nor the consistency of basic passing to play the role.

The role requires a ton more than making fancy passes and feigns. Cancelo really isn't cut out to play that role fulltime

Cancelo in the middle trying to nutmeg someone *shivers* I mean, he’s tried it but I’d keep him where he is.

On Bernardo, if he stays that’ll be great. If he leaves, a club would have had to put in a really good offer. Also, I sometimes feel that because of his role as an engine in the team, people underrate his attacking play.

Portugal don’t play how City does but he’d be a quality addition to any top team out there if they were looking for someone to play behind a striker or play with a role where he had the freedom to roam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.