Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes he is

No he isn't.

He might be a deep midfielder, but he's not a defensive midfielder, and his best spell at Barcelona was playing in a box to box role.

For the Netherlands he plays at his best in a 2 with Koopmeiners being the defensive midfielder, just like he excelled in a 2 at Ajax with Lasse Schone next to him.

I like to think outside the box. Most fans would assume a like for like transfer. I can see Pep weighing up what he has already got and surprise everyone by going a bit left field and sign a World Class player for another position.
Maybe not Mbappe but there may be that option exercised by Pep. Or maybe he won’t sign anyone. That could well be the case too.

We really can’t even consider it at this point. Barcelona are treating us with complete disrespect. I can’t imagine why any Club or player wants to do business with them. If the club and pep want to win the champions league then they can’t sell him. Pep should have shut it down today

We really can’t even consider it at this point. Barcelona are treating us with complete disrespect. I can’t imagine why any Club or player wants to do business with them. If the club and pep want to win the champions league then they can’t sell him. Pep should have shut it down today
Buying a top class striker and then weakening us wouldn’t make any sense

I like to think outside the box. Most fans would assume a like for like transfer. I can see Pep weighing up what he has already got and surprise everyone by going a bit left field and sign a World Class player for another position.
Maybe not Mbappe but there may be that option exercised by Pep. Or maybe he won’t sign anyone. That could well be the case too.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away

No he isn't.

He might be a deep midfielder, but he's not a defensive midfielder, and his best spell at Barcelona was playing in a box to box role.

For the Netherlands he plays at his best in a 2 with Koopmeiners being the defensive midfielder, just like he excelled in a 2 at Ajax with Lasse Schone next to him.

Nobody is replacing Rodney anyway so doesn't matter if he can play there or not - especially with the outlay for Phillips too.

FDJ is the perfect number 8 - as you said, box-to-box - and would fit into this team like a fookin' glove. I feel if we wanted him, though, then we'd have known about it by now. Also, didn't he leak that he doesn't like Manchester?

Could be (probably) an excuse to divert Utd's attentions to be fair. I'm sure he's spoke of regret of not coming to us/Pep in an interview from the past few years.

He can't. Because of his/our "anyone that wants to go can go" policy. He would look hypocritical if he then said we won't sell him no matter the offer.
When you have that kind of policy you can't unfortunately shut down any rumors as long as the player wants to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.