Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't hate Manchester, he hates the thought of playing at United.

He and his family were shown a house in Hale by City and it was all agreed, before Barca came in with a ridiculous offer.

A ridiculous offer they have failed to honour thus far….

Seriously don't know how Barca are signing MORE players or even going to be able to register them however?

They'll be playing their new signings under Sunday League ringer names by September!

Is Paris really all that? Climate isn’t exactly Spain or Portugal. The league isn’t as good as several others. He’d basically be taking a step down in his career because he thinks Paris is a better city to live in for the next 3-4 years.
I go to Paris a lot, it’s not all that. Pretty for sure but it has it‘s shit parts too.

There was life after David Silva, there will be life after Bernardo Silva, yet again, a bit of calmness is required, i trust the board, I trust the manager, I trust the results which are visible and above all else I trust the recruitment. I think most of the reactionary fans should as well. Bernardo is good, but he ain't prime Xavi, he can be replaced. ( and he will bring good money as well. )

Is Paris really all that? Climate isn’t exactly Spain or Portugal. The league isn’t as good as several others. He’d basically be taking a step down in his career because he thinks Paris is a better city to live in for the next 3-4 years.
C'mon. You really have the blue tinted goggles on and be looking through a Northern rain storm fog not to understand when a player who lived years in Monaco now with a young new wife would choose Paris over our beloved City.

It would be embarrassing if we are selling Bernardo this year for less than £100m. The number mentioned by tolmie would be fine in the next summer.
Agree but if it’s a case of the only way to replace him this window is to sell him cheaper then what can we do? Yes we can stop him but we did that last summer so will he just take it on the chin again or be an arse? He was promised he could go allegedly so maybe €85m is the max we can get now to secure our replacement?

Seriously don't know how Barca are signing MORE players or even going to be able to register them however?

They'll be playing their new signings under Sunday League ringer names by September!
Think is it’s not our problem or issue, let them implode and self destruct. Yes it’s shit on the players but thats why they employ agents. If an agent put his player in that situation and the player accepts it then I’ve no sympathy at all for club or player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.