Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in world football like Bernardo, just no replacement. If he leaves I will miss that tenacious little fucker.

Absolute pleasure watching his dribbling, tight ball control, agility and fooking work rate. Thank you Bernie and I hope you stay…
TBF, people said we would never replace Vinny, David Silva and Sergio and we’ve done pretty well the last couple of years.

Is that true? How do you know?

Instagram.

Ake and Kev are probably on holiday together (families etc). Van Dijk with them as well. VVD and KDBs kids go same school. I knew the families were close.
Then it looks like they met up with Gundo yesterday. Mahrez has now also posted a pic of him and Gundogan together today.

Haaland and his gf posted they were at Laportes wedding this morning and later Laporte posted a pic of just him and Haaland at his wedding. Not seen any other players post or mention they are there.

Instagram.

Ake and Kev are probably on holiday together (families etc). Van Dijk with them as well. VVD and KDBs kids go same school. I knew the families were close.
Then it looks like they met up with Gundo yesterday. Mahrez has now also posted a pic of him and Gundogan together today.

Haaland and his gf posted they were at Laportes wedding this morning and later Laporte posted a pic of just him and Haaland at his wedding. Not seen any other players post or mention they are there.
Could have had days, if not weeks of GX Blue, Wedding Planner to the stars! You sat Erling Haaland next to Catalan artist Augusti Puig on the table plan. Remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.