Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
3gnq26f4yl851.jpg
Little Legend

It must be crushing for Bernardo to see lesser players getting moves for more than we're asking for him, & he's still here two years after asking to leave, with no club willing to match our reasonable valuation... Baffling! ‍
I think when he retires and see what he’s achieved with city he won’t b too disappointed. More disappointed if he had left and realised what could have been. Hope he stays, he’s brillian.

He should be telling his woman, he puts the food on the table and if she’s not happy in North West England, to do one!!
He should rent her a council flat in Lisboa and start going to Kyle Walker‘s party’s and taking John for It’s daily dump on sir Matt busby way

I’m sure it’s been mentioned on here already and if so I apologise.

I popped out to the shops last night and on the way I was listening to Talksport where they were discussing the Neves move to Saudi Arabia. One of the commentators said that if Bernie accepts their offer it is rumoured he will make £85m a year. They also said Ngolo Kante will earn more money this season than he has made in his whole career to date !

This is seriously head-turning money and nobody could blame a player for taking it. If the Saudis come up with a decent transfer fee, which has to be in the £70/80m range, we have to accept it. It’s just too good a piece of business to turn down. With all the other player exits that will happen in the coming weeks we could end up with a net profit in the transfer market even if we buy Rice and probably still manage to reduce the wage bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.