Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is laughable. How anyone can consider selling a player of his talents and age for anything less than 80m needs to wobble their head

He cost City 45m and wasn't in his prime, now he is, you'd sell him for that

pace is irrelevant in his case. His ball retention and passing abilities mean more

I'd rather keep him for the reminder of his contract and win more trophies, than let him go for 45m
You need to have a chat with Txiki then. I’d love to keep him, but Txiki didn’t ask me, nor did Bernardo, and it seems common knowledge that he’s wanted to leave for at least a year, so I’m not sure what to tell you.

80M would be a great price. But from where???

Last edited:
He just got married, at that moment it means more to him than anything , perfectly normal, emotional response to the big day
Wait til the honeymoon is over, and the reality of living under the same roof as a woman and a screaming kid kicks in!!!

Last edited:
You need to have a chat with Txiki then.
Really. Because I haven't seen or heard a figure being mentioned. Now it's obvious, he's leaving the UK. So a figure of 45m should see him getting more of a mention. But I can't see any direct links for him, other than stories about PSG and Barca around 1 month ago

Really. Because I haven't seen or heard a figure being mentioned. Now it's obvious, he's leaving the UK. So a figure of 45m should see him getting more of a mention. But I can't see any direct links for him, other than stories about PSG and Barca around 1 month ago
If you haven’t heard or seen a figure mentioned, where have you go £45 mill from ? I’ve always thought the figure we were looking for was £65/70 mill. Though the price we get makes little difference to me,would prefer him to stay if he doesn’t he doesn’t.

If you haven’t heard or seen a figure mentioned, where have you go £45 mill from ? I’ve always thought he figure we were looking for was £65/70 mill. Though the price we get makes little difference to me,would prefer him to stay if he doesn’t he doesn’t.
Chicago Blue(?) mentioned that figure randomly which in true transfer forum fashion, people take as gospel rather than just a figure thrown out there.

Rice and Mount are both 5 years younger than Bernardo. Both Mount and Rice were inter Premier League transfers. Only PL clubs plus PSG, Barcelona and Real Madrid can pay big fees. Given we all know you would never sell Bernardo to a domestic rival, PSG know there is no one to bid against given Real Madrid and Barcelona are not interested.

If Chelsea sold Haavertz to Bayern, it would have been for around 40m. But they were willing to sell to a domestic rival so they got a full fee, likewise with Mount. You can say the same thing last year with Jesus and Sterling.

The conditions are just not right for a sale of 60-80m for Bernardo. Everything points to a sale of less than 50m, either that or you keep him for another season.
I wasn’t looking to be in an arsehole fc forum, thanks

Last edited:
If you haven’t heard or seen a figure mentioned, where have you go £45 mill from ? I’ve always thought the figure we were looking for was £65/70 mill. Though the price we get makes little difference to me,would prefer him to stay if he doesn’t he doesn’t.
Some of the posters on here seem to think it's a figure City will sell at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.