Bert on Bert

In Harrow last night after the match. A bit of banter between both sets of fans, but I didn’t see any trouble.

I bet it was even numbers jrb or the Rags were out numbered, they never fail to cause trouble when they are the majority.
Always the case near enough.

Me and my dad got some shit off a load of rags on tube yesterday on the way to wembley, gave it back to them as well as I could without getting our heads caved in. Got quite tense. One of the rags in the group looked mortified and embarrassed said "come on, there's only 2 of them"

Not bothered by the verbal to be honest, as I'd say I'm quite composed in stressful situations, was just trying to make sure me or my dad didn't't get sucker punched or anything. I've had shit off rags my whole football supporting life, just these days I've got some things to fire back at them, when we were shite it was abit harder to stomach.

Always the case near enough.

Me and my dad got some shit off a load of rags on tube yesterday on the way to wembley, gave it back to them as well as I could without getting our heads caved in. Got quite tense. One of the rags in the group looked mortified and embarrassed said "come on, there's only 2 of them"

Not bothered by the verbal to be honest, as I'd say I'm quite composed in stressful situations, was just trying to make sure me or my dad didn't't get sucker punched or anything. I've had shit off rags my whole football supporting life, just these days I've got some things to fire back at them, when we were shite it was abit harder to stomach.
Our coaches were parked behind their end and I was meeting friends at the Bobby Moore statue. Instead of turning left and going right round the stadium via the Blue half, I turned right and made the shorter trip. It was me and my 11 year old grandson.

We.ran the gauntlet.the whole way facing "we know who you are...." and I made sure I gave some back, Champions of Europe or have you fixed the roof yet? But was also trying to not say too much so one of their brave twats wouldn't confront me. One young rag slapped me on the back twice, saying "enjoy the game" as I turned he's filming me and I immediately said to my grandson "what's he put on my back" and he peeled off a rag sticker. No doubt he forwarded to all his rag friends showing how tough he is.....

The one.good thing to come.out of it is my.grandson now nows what a bunch of twats they are....

I bet it was even numbers jrb or the Rags were out numbered, they never fail to cause trouble when they are the majority.
This. They are a nasty cunty lot and they always have been. Always wanted the big numbers.

Spoke to a few on the train going down and it was all ,”if we are 3-0 down at HT im going home. Got to admit city are a great team”
Saw same blokes on the platform and when they joined up with a few others it was all YERNITED
YERNITED
CHEATING BASTARDS etc

But little wonder they end up like that. Coming back on yesterdays train my 8 year old son still proudly had his city top on. 3 lads of about 11/12 walked past him on the aisle , saw his top and started cheering and singing united songs. He wasnt arsed.
But i went to the loo and walked back to my seat behind same boys, they saw my lad again and started singing about kicking a blue, he was on his own, they didnt know i was behind them. I could see he was intimidated but it was nice to tap them on the shoulders, explain very politely that hes only 8, they are much older, they are being bullies as there is 3 of them and to keep fuckin walking.

They have always been bullies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.