Bert Trautmann - R.I.P

Got a lump in my throat as I type. Met him twice and he was an absolute gentleman both times. True legend. Inspired me to read the only book I have ever read without pictures in his autobiography. He even signed it for me.

RIP Bert. Hope the club do you proud.

R.I.P. Bert Trautmann. Saddened by the news of his passing, he was the reason I became a City fan. He will be greatly missed by everyone connected to the club. Long may he be remembered.

afd1ua.jpg

I would say in the history of Manchester City, Trautmann would be 2nd after Frank Swift.What a fantastic man, rest in peace Bert Trautmann we will miss you.

RIP Bert and sincere condolences to the Trautmann family. A true football legend without any doubt and he loved the blues so delighted he lived long enough to see the last few years and the silverware.

RIP . I hope the club name the East stand after him as a tribute to a true City legend . I know we already have a statue of him , but I'd prefer it outside the stand named after him .

Andy Dale said:
RIP . I hope the club name the East stand after him as a tribute to a true City legend . I know we already have a statue of him , but I'd prefer it outside the stand named after him .

gotta be the south stand behind the goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.