Best 11 since the takeover

KDB's inclusion seems to be a case of wishful thinking to me. He's started 17 PL games!

7W, 5L, 5D (5 goals, 9 assists). That's five out of our nine PL losses this season, including the hammerings by Spurs and Liverpool. His two sub appearances were wins from winning positions when he came on (both times we went on to concede and then get a last minute winner).

1 goal 1 assist in 6 CL games.

Done well in the League Cup mind you.

My personal opinion is that he's had a few stormers and been extremely scrappy/looked out of place in a few. When I see people say things along the line of him being the only player who can hold his head up this season, I have to think they are looking back in optimism. He was giving the ball away a lot, and getting caned by some for not defending enough.

KDB's inclusion seems to be a case of wishful thinking to me. He's started 17 PL games!

7W, 5L, 5D (5 goals, 9 assists). That's five out of our nine PL losses this season, including the hammerings by Spurs and Liverpool. His two sub appearances were wins from winning positions when he came on (both times we went on to concede and then get a last minute winner).

1 goal 1 assist in 6 CL games.

Done well in the League Cup mind you.

My personal opinion is that he's had a few stormers and been extremely scrappy/looked out of place in a few. When I see people say things along the line of him being the only player who can hold his head up this season, I have to think they are looking back in optimism. He was giving the ball away a lot, and getting caned by some for not defending enough.

Ha, fair enough mate. I included him more on his natural ability rather than his specific achievements so far in a City shirt. Can't wait to see how Guardiola utilises him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.