Best actors alive today

Thaksinssoldier said:
The shield is phenomenal and yes Forrest Whittaker was awful in it.personally my fave tv show ever...but back on topic.

Denzel is very watchable but has no acting range,aside from Malcolm x he's never tested himself.

Anyone slating Ben affleck would be right to do so...until the town.awesome acting.

Clooney?great call.lately he's knocked out some great stuff..Michael clayton standing out.

Robert Downey jr is awesome.anyone who can pull off playing a black man(tropic thunder) without offending people is a genius.

I despise johnny depp.he had all the promise but it died the day he met tim burton...awful,lazy overacted roles.

Kevin bacon is another favourite of mine.check out the woodsman.anyone who can portray a paedo and still come out looking the hero of a movie has some major gravitas.

How could one person be anymore wrong?

Forest was brilliant in the shield, just that he proceeded glen close which was a hell of a season to top, acting wise however he was great!

And as for denzel having no range - pmsl, watch Glory, much ado about nothing, Philadelphia, the hurricane - theres 4 diverse roles which he nails to perfection...........<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm --<br /><br />And vinny cassel deserves to be in the list!!!

It's either Sean Bean or Danny Dyer.

Think Bean just edges it, he can do any accent & his range is second to non.

Juan King said:

Sean Bean is miles better than Danny Dyer, in my opinion. Can't believe I left him out on my post actually

xenon_ said:
Juan King said:

Sean Bean is miles better than Danny Dyer, in my opinion. Can't believe I left him out on my post actually

Have I been reverse Clarkied here?

Juan King said:
xenon_ said:
Juan King said:

Have I been reverse Clarkied here?

what does that mean?

Morgan Freeman,Edward Norton,Michael Douglas.

Couple already mentioned like De Niro,Pacino,Eastwood,Hoffman

Really rate Billy Bob Thorton as well,took a great part in sling blade.Acting of the highest quality.Could even chuck in Micheal Caine as well.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
The shield is phenomenal and yes Forrest Whittaker was awful in it.personally my fave tv show ever...but back on topic.

Denzel is very watchable but has no acting range,aside from Malcolm x he's never tested himself.

Anyone slating Ben affleck would be right to do so...until the town.awesome acting.

Clooney?great call.lately he's knocked out some great stuff..Michael clayton standing out.

Robert Downey jr is awesome.anyone who can pull off playing a black man(tropic thunder) without offending people is a genius.

I despise johnny depp.he had all the promise but it died the day he met tim burton...awful,lazy overacted roles.

Kevin bacon is another favourite of mine.check out the woodsman.anyone who can portray a paedo and still come out looking the hero of a movie has some major gravitas.

How could one person be anymore wrong?

Forest was brilliant in the shield, just that he proceeded glen close which was a hell of a season to top, acting wise however he was great!

And as for denzel having no range - pmsl, watch Glory, much ado about nothing, Philadelphia, the hurricane - theres 4 diverse roles which he nails to perfection...........

-- Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm --

And vinny cassel deserves to be in the list!!!

forgot he was in that. amazing acting from him and hanks

Johnny Depp has been a favourite of mine for many many years, he definitely has to be there, he's extremely talented and isn't tied to one particular role, the man can do anything.

Then people like Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Ian McKellen, all great actors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.