Best actors alive today

Geoffrey Rush is just brilliant. I loved his portrayal of Peter Sellars in "The Life and Death..."

Surprised to see a few votes for Morgan Freeman. I liked him in "The Office", but he's not really done much since...

he3.jpg

The shield is phenomenal and yes Forrest Whittaker was awful in it.personally my fave tv show ever...but back on topic.

Denzel is very watchable but has no acting range,aside from Malcolm x he's never tested himself.

Anyone slating Ben affleck would be right to do so...until the town.awesome acting.

Clooney?great call.lately he's knocked out some great stuff..Michael clayton standing out.

Robert Downey jr is awesome.anyone who can pull off playing a black man(tropic thunder) without offending people is a genius.

I despise johnny depp.he had all the promise but it died the day he met tim burton...awful,lazy overacted roles.

Kevin bacon is another favourite of mine.check out the woodsman.anyone who can portray a paedo and still come out looking the hero of a movie has some major gravitas.

I have to say some of the actors to come from Ireland in recent years have been decent.
Liam Neeson is a class act.
Brendan Gleeson 1 of the best comedy actors at the moment. Loved him in the Gaurd and In Bruges.
Daniel Day Lewis whatever movies hes in is always worth a look at.
Cillian Murphy top class can do many differnet roels remember him in Breakfast in Pluto and a couple of other movies.
Pierce Brosnan top class in the Bond movies a toss up between him and Connery as who is the best Bond for me.
Colin Farrell better in comedy roles than straight roles great in In Bruges and Intermission but a bit hit and miss in the rest.

Without proper consideration:

Al Pacino
Robert De Niro
Johnny Depp
Denzel Washington
Brad Pitt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.