Best and worst away day you’ve been on

Worst overall just has to be Halifax 1980, it's rare that I've been so angry at a performance. A close second would be the gutless 3-0 midweek defeat at Spurs just before Hughes was sacked.

Best away trip, probably Munich when we beat Bayern 3-2, I made a short holiday of it - great result and plenty of good craic with fellow Blues away from the footie.

Best: 3-1 at the swamp in March 1968, the night when we knew we could win the league for the first time for over 30 years. Closely followed by 1-0 at the swamp in 1974 (for obvious reasons).
Worst: So many to choose from, but Shrewsbury in the FA Cup was pretty dire.

Worst:Oldham away 0-0, if i recall. Got soaked through standing in the away end. Had to travel all the back to London on my tod with wet clothes. To top it off I think I was visually assaulted in the bogs at Euston by a young pervert.
Best: Loads of em; two spring to mind: Cup final vs Stoke to end the trophy drought and Villa Park FA Cup semi vs Ipswich.

Last edited:
Worst: villa 1 city 0 Darren Bent debut goal. Couldn’t gettin any pub, being abused by stinkin brown toothed brum rats outside the ground throwing cans and hurling abuse, all with the cops looking on giggling. Shit day!

best: spuds 3 city 4. Went from wank to wonderful in 45 glorious minutes and made the home to manc amazing!

Worst: villa 1 city 0 Darren Bent debut goal. Couldn’t gettin any pub, being abused by stinkin brown toothed brum rats outside the ground throwing cans and hurling abuse, all with the cops looking on giggling. Shit day!

best: spuds 3 city 4. Went from wank to wonderful in 45 glorious minutes and made the home to manc amazing!

One things for sure, no one can ever take away those memories of being there that night. Amazing scenes in that away corner.

Best, Notts County in the promotion season but Blackburn and Stoke when we were mob handed was awesome.
Worst, Everton, got shoed in near Gladwys Street and had broken ribs and was black and blue everywhere else.
Birmingham City night game and Sheffield United run it close. Fucking horrible cunts, brummies and yorkies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.