Best and worst Pundits of 2014

Ancient Citizen

Best:-

Has to be the rat faced, sneaky, recent Rag retiree, Gary Neville. Very good delivery, knowledgeable, and surprisingly low on bias makes him the grudging recipient of best pundit, imo.

Worst:- The mind numbingly monotone failed Rag, and recipient of the same treatment from the candle-waving Red dippers that the Sun newspaper receives, I give you that failed medical experiment, Michael Owen.
If offered the choice between being waterboarded or this cretins voice played on a loop, you can book me on the first plane to Guantanamo.

The worst is Phil Neville or Paul Scholes. Both of them seem mildly retarded. Scholes is the most partisan out of the two and probably a bit thicker. If you added them both together, you might get some sort of hybrid that would be about as interesting and informative as Micheal Owen. Not sure you'd want it on telly though. Imagine how fucking ugly it would be. The Govt would probably order it to be shot on sight.

stony said:
The worst is Phil Neville or Paul Scholes. Both of them seem mildly retarded. Scholes is the most partisan out of the two and probably a bit thicker. If you added them both together, you might get some sort of hybrid that would be about as interesting and informative as Micheal Owen. Not sure you'd want it on telly though. Imagine how fucking ugly it would be. The Govt would probably order it to be shot on sight.
Good point about the Phil Neville. The intellectual gap between the Neville brothers almost seems to defy genetics. At this point I am reminded of a Frankie Boyle joke about another well known pair of siblings, which good taste and decency prevent me from posting.

I'll send you a PM stony ;-)

Best: Gary Neville: I particularly liked the way he laughed when Martin Tyler suggested that Giroud’s stamp on Martin Skrtel must have been accidental because he’d been quick to apologise.
“Trust me, some players are very good at apologising”.
He then gave Craig Bellamy as an example, which in all fairness was probably spot-on.

Worst: Robbie Savage. Utter dick who thinks he’s funny/

Le Tissier on Soccer Saturday is decent. Merson and to a lesser extent Nicholas are shocking.

Neville and Carragher are good when they do their weekend analysis on MNF.

Owen is unbelievably tedious to listen to.

I think Danny Murphy's done reasonably well this year.

However, how Dwight Yorke still gets paid to struggle to voice his opinions is beyond me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.