Best answering of the door ever!

TheMightyQuinn said:
LongsightM13 said:
Why don't you answer the door? Are you normally too busy upstairs with the binoculars out and your trousers around your ankles?

If someone is coming round to see me they usually phone to see if I'm in or I'm expecting them. Answering the door usually means my landlord is sniffing around or someone wants to know if it's my car blocking the road, I don't have a car, so I just don't bother.

As for me being upstairs with the binoculars, it's always an option but she lives across the road and my room is at the back, all I'd get is an eyeful into an old womans kitchen.

Is that a euphanism?

Matty said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
If someone is coming round to see me they usually phone to see if I'm in or I'm expecting them. Answering the door usually means my landlord is sniffing around or someone wants to know if it's my car blocking the road, I don't have a car, so I just don't bother.

As for me being upstairs with the binoculars, it's always an option but she lives across the road and my room is at the back, all I'd get is an eyeful into an old womans kitchen.

Is that a euphanism?

Lol I knew someone would pick up on that!

Thankfully it's not a euphanism but actual fact although I've just checked and her kitchen light is off so I wouldn't even get to see that much.

23jfk29.jpg

"There's that bloody door again. I supposed I'll have to get it, will I? All right, all right. Hold your horses, love. I'm coming...."

Did it not strike you to maybe ask why she was dressed as a cheerleader on a rainy Wednesday afternoon? Or is this pretty typical down your way?

LongsightM13 said:
Why don't you answer the door? Are you normally too busy upstairs with the binoculars out and your trousers around your ankles?

Who needs to go upstairs with binoculars? This bloke certainly doesn't

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V43o9N_9q8w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V43o9N_9q8w</a>

She definitely wants you.

And you definitely have an excuse to lurk outside staring at her through the window... i'd carry a cig as backup to present if u get caught.

goose72 said:
Did it not strike you to maybe ask why she was dressed as a cheerleader on a rainy Wednesday afternoon? Or is this pretty typical down your way?

I'm at Uni so most of the houses round this way are students. It's Wednesday afternoon which is when all the sports teams play so it all made sense.

Simon Le Tom said:
She definitely wants you.

And you definitely have an excuse to lurk outside staring at her through the window... i'd carry a cig as backup to present if u get caught.

Should I be fully clothed or keep it minimal? On the one hand she needs to see the goods but on the other hand I don't want to peak too soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.