Best Band youve seen LIVE??

on instruction of Joe strummer the front feew rows were ripped up and placed on stage so's we had room to POGO

should have seen the looks on the wankers trying that had been trying too keep us sat down

when joe stopped and organised the making of a Dance floor

fucking precious !!

Stiff Little Fingers at Poole Arts Centre around 82, i'd just left Manchester, cured a 16 year olds homesickness for one night

bun shop blue said:
Stiff Little Fingers at Poole Arts Centre around 82, i'd just left Manchester, cured a 16 year olds homesickness for one night

seen em at cambridge junction BSB, in late 01/02 i rek,and they were that was the loudest gig ive ever been to.

The Clash the support groups were young up and coming bands called the Specials and the Selector

buzzer1 said:
bun shop blue said:

seen em at cambridge junction BSB, in late 01/02 i rek,and they were that was the loudest gig ive ever been to.

yeah great live loud band and still touring

bun shop blue said:
buzzer1 said:
bun shop blue said:

Jonny was,LIVE,for me bsb.

buzzer1 said:
bun shop blue said:
buzzer1 said:
bun shop blue said:

Jonny was,LIVE,for me bsb.

gotta gettaway, my fave, great version of jonny was on Hanx

svennis pennis said:
Kings Of Leon in 2004.

Unbelievable set. Every time I have seen them they have been great. Refuse to see them since the last album was so fucking wank it was untrue.

Kasabian were brilliant in the Chris Karloff days. Still excellent but that Jay Mehller fella hasnt half knackered their live sound.

KOL played the apollo just before xmas 2004 - i assume you mean that gig. if so, couldn't agree more - pistol of fire that night is one of the best live versions i've heard of a tune.

Also, have seen Kasabian twice, once at the apollo which is one of the best gigs i've seen, and once at the MEN arena which was when they were flogging the overblown shite of their second lp - horribly disappointing.

Anyway, best gigs I've seen:
Stone Roses, Warrington 1988 & Newcastle 1989
Pixies, Gmex 1990
Manic Street Preachers Glastonbury 1994 & Apollo 1996
Nirvana, Reading 1992
REM, Apollo 1989
Oasis, Hacienda 1994

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.