Best bit of business?

BlueMooner87 said:
ShaunyWrightWright said:
Shay the best business, I know its early days but I think over the long-term Roque is going to be the worst business.
why ? we havent even seen him play yet

I have a sneaky feeling that if we'd had a fully fit RSC for these first two matches we'd have scored more. We've certainly created plenty of chances and he seems to have an excellent eye for goal. Time will tell.

Shay Given easily. Gareth Barry has also been brilliant.

Have a feeling that Adebayor is going to piss this league in... I'd take 25 goals in all comps at a million each...

Shay Given. I thought he was a good keeper at Newcastle, but I didn't realise how good he is. There's only Chec and Reina in the same bracket. People say he's small and doesn't command his box as well as the taller keepers but I haven't seen him slip up since his first save against Boro (sorry for jinxing him)

Joycee Banercheck said:
Shay Given. I thought he was a good keeper at Newcastle, but I didn't realise how good he is. There's only Chec and Reina in the same bracket. People say he's small and doesn't command his box as well as the taller keepers but I haven't seen him slip up since his first save against Boro (sorry for jinxing him)

Wouldn't say Cech anymore he has been poor the last few seasons imo.

Joycee Banercheck said:
I know what you mean about his height,he reminds me of Shilton in ability and style[if you can have that for a keeper].I don;t think Pat Jennings was that tall.All good keepers..Some keepers IMO loose out on agility when they are very tall.Anyway by far the best signing for me.I think Tevez will be right up there at the end of the season though,he works like a Terrior let loose in a field of pedigree chum.He has a great touch and players of opposeing teams must hate playing against him.You must reach a point in the game when you spend more time looking for him than the ball,it would really p'ss me off haveing someone in my shadow before the ball has even reached me,LOL he goes off knackered and you think thank f,f,that, Bellers comes on to do the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.