Best butty

Recent favourite = Thick sliced crusty bread, loads of unsalted butter, then just crushed rock salt and cracked black pepper.
All time favourite = Fresh baguette loads of unsalted butter, mature chedder (thin sliced) smoked thick back bacon and marmite.

Try Lightly buttered medium warburtons, loads of primula cheese and ham spread filled with ready salted seabrooks

Sausage, bacon, egg, cheese and brown sauce on a muffin.

Used to get a butty called a scooby from a place on Bolton Rd in Bury in the late 90s. My God I've never found anything close to the perfection of those things.

One of my work colleagues used to order her butty from the local shop, it went like this:

“Bacon sandwich with the fat cut off, no crust, butter on, butter off, tomato sauce and mayonnaise”

The butter on/off was spread the butter on the sandwich then scrape it off so the bread had some moisture in it but no residue butter! The mayo/red sauce combo was particularly weird, great girl though, always up for a laugh.

The Malted thick loaf from Aldi is brilliant for breakfast butties, really nice bread and keeps well in the freezer, love it with unsmoked Bernie Matthews Turkey Rashers, cucumber, tomato, fried onions and chilli sauce, heaven.

Sausage, bacon, egg, cheese and brown sauce on a muffin.

Used to get a butty called a scooby from a place on Bolton Rd in Bury in the late 90s. My God I've never found anything close to the perfection of those things.

You're nearly there, replace the cheese with mushrooms and it's perfection :)

Today’s lunch will be fresh sourdough loaf with a really crunchy crust, butter and sardines mashed up with some red pepper flakes and vinegar (fish in Olive Oil)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.