Best City player nicknames (past & present)

I know he was a very divisive appointment but I never heard a Blue refer to Mark Hughes as Sparky. It was Hughes or Hughsie.

Interestingly, his cousin lives near me and has approached me a few times to chat as both ex-City and ex-Wales as player and manager.

I think I’ll refer to Craig Bellamy as Bellers.

Anyone remember a city top wearing soft toy duck about 2 1/2 foot high that could be seen on the kippax level one in the mid nineties?
Well that was the North East blues own Peter Beakrie that used to come down with us and was nicknamed in honour of our super winger at the time.

Anyone remember a city top wearing soft toy duck about 2 1/2 foot high that could be seen on the kippax level one in the mid nineties?
Well that was the North East blues own Peter Beakrie that used to come down with us and was nicknamed in honour of our super winger at the time.
He wasn't all he was quacked up to be.

I know he was a very divisive appointment but I never heard a Blue refer to Mark Hughes as Sparky. It was Hughes or Hughsie.

Interestingly, his cousin lives near me and has approached me a few times to chat as both ex-City and ex-Wales as player and manager.

I think I’ll refer to Craig Bellamy as Bellers.
I only remember 'clueless'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.