Best Club in the 80's

Many a good night spent in DeVille's circa '84-'86 ... that bucking bronco must have netted them millions in loose change. Got to have been the inspiration for the one in Phoenix Nights.

Russian Dave?...yeah....before him there was also a Russian George....im thinking that members only gaff on Bloom St......Jaquelines?

I can't remember names of the clubs/bars he ran as I wasn't even born then but he is/was in his 70's now and knew family of mine.

He had some cracking stories about all the footballers of the 60's/70's around Manchester and would often remark how players from both utd and city would party all night with each other.

Russian Dave, haha.. Guy was an hard bastard, had bullet wounds n everything

Dave Booth who used to DJ in Devilles/Pips/cloud 9 etc has been putting on club nights on over the last two years playing all the New Wave/Punk/Goth/Indie music from the 80s. The next one is on 27 Dec at the Mark Addy (about £8). Tickets are available through Fatsoma website.

Dave Booth who used to DJ in Devilles/Pips/cloud 9 etc has been putting on club nights on over the last two years playing all the New Wave/Punk/Goth/Indie music from the 80s. The next one is on 27 Dec at the Mark Addy (about £8). Tickets are available through Fatsoma website.
He used to do Friday night at 42nd Street, very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.