Best Club in the 80's

Heartlands in Trafford park was immense for tapping up local slappers.

Ditto the sands in Stretford.

Shades I think it was called in chorlton was also good.

And of course, Friday's in didsbury.

All great, and all gone sadly.

Sad to hear Fridays is no longer there....I was so desparate one night I proposed to 13 women in there and still went home on a milk float.

Now we are talking. Went in there a couple of weeks ago for old times sake. Dave the DJ is still in there playing exactly the same selection of utter dross that he always did. What a fucking shit hole.

...now open 'til 5am, I believe? - whatever happened to queuing for a taxi in chinatown from 2.30 for three hours trying for "last chance saloon" with chicken and blackbean sauce slopping all over your shirt?

...now open 'til 5am, I believe? - whatever happened to queuing for a taxi in chinatown from 2.30 for three hours trying for "last chance saloon" with chicken and blackbean sauce slopping all over your shirt?
The queue to get in was longer at about 3am when I was leaving than it had been at 1am when I went in. Now there is no smoking you could actually smell the place and it is very very grim. No piss dripping down the walls but that is about as complimentary as I can be.

Not the 80s but in the 70s the Piccadilly Club down a little side street off Aytoun St was a great place for blues to meet after away games, only place i can remember where we had even numbers or outnumbered them, only open for about 3 years and shut around 1977

Remember some girl walking over to my mate one night in Friday's, put her hand straight down his pants, weigh him up and then turned round shaking her head as she returned her to mates. They used to stop the music and put on some daft caberet act midweek like someone being sawn in half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.