Best concert you've ever attended...

Thanks. Need to check the dates again- losing track.
Hope we do get to Queen as taking the kids as part of their expensive education (will need to do this for AC/DC too)!

Happy to say that I've already managed to take my daughters to see Queen and AC/DC. Giving them a musical education is expensive but worthwhile.

Most memorable ones:
1st concert Fleetwood Mac - Tusk Tour at Bingley Hall

Best overall concert performance The Boss - Born in the USA Tour

Best musical quality Jeff Lynne’s ELO in Leeds

Genesis have just rescheduled. Reckon Queen gigs in June are a long shot.

I'll be in the Q for AC/DC too.

Freddie Tribute was brilliant, not sure if I've mentioned that on this thread but probably should have: easily in my top 20 gigs ever.
Think AC/DC will do Australia in our winter and here next summer. Got Cheap Trick April expecting postponment any time soon,never seen them in 43 years of trying and missing for an odd variety of reasons. George Thorogood for July postponed once already, doubtful too.
Brian Cox in October, hopeful, but unless he’s bring Darren Wharton ;) don’t think I’ll see any bands this year until the tail end of the year.

Think AC/DC will do Australia in our winter and here next summer. Got Cheap Trick April expecting postponment any time soon,never seen them in 43 years of trying and missing for an odd variety of reasons. George Thorogood for July postponed once already, doubtful too.
Brian Cox in October, hopeful, but unless he’s bring Darren Wharton ;) don’t think I’ll see any bands this year until the tail end of the year.
Could be AC/DC final tour I suppose so good luck.

saw George Thorogood in Cambridge a few years ago. Great fun. Would go again.

Ranones Free Trade Hall Friday 29th September 1978.
Amazing.
(Saw the Stranglers & Strippers at the Apollo the next evening as well concluded with a massive ruck between audience and bouncers)

I had a cracking day out at the old Wembley stadium in 1986. Rod Stewart was the headline act but also on the bill was Fergal Sharkey ( Remember him?) The Blow Monkeys and ELO. I was pissed and stoned, great day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.