Best concert you've ever attended...

Fuck forgot Oasis at Maine Road with Manics support
First saw the Manics in 1990 supporting the Levellers in the Boardwalk., before either made it big...Manics had quite a bit of publicity very early on and werent great, but have seen them a few times since and they are a cracking live outfit.

Queen,Rush, Rainbow and Sabs all excellent live

Sabs could be a bit variable. The Apollo gig I mentioned was more memorable for Van Halen blowing them away that evening; not that I didn't enjoy them.

My favourite Sabbath gig was probably the first I went to at the Bingley Cowshed although I did go to their last ever gig at the NEC and that was a special event.

Rainbow could be a bit unpredictable thanks to Mr B's moods but that was always part of the fun.

Best live acts in recent years have been Springsteen and the Foo's. a Foo's one-off at the O2 was another special one.

Not been to a gig for almost a year and have just had some gigs I have tickets for rescheduled for the second time; I'm sure there's more to follow as I have at least 3 booked for March and April.

I was lucky enough last February to go to two tribute gigs in London: Eric Clapton and Friends paying Tribute to Ginger Baker and Mick Fleetwood and Friends honouring Peter Green. Across the two gigs, the selection of friends was impressive: Roger Waters, Steven Tyler, Pete Townshend, Noel Gallager, Nile Rodgers, Steve Gadd, Steve Winwood, Ronnie Wood, Billy Gibbons, Kirk Hammett and Dave Gilmour notably.

hard to choose 1 but fortunate to see;
Queen at Wembley - probably best one though
Freddie Tribute concert at Wembley
Oasis at Wembley
AC/DC at Wembley
Genesis at NEC -Charles and Di at one
The Who at Wembley arena
ELO at MEN couple years ago - amazing musicians

got tickets for queen and Genesis this year if it happens. Hoping for AC/DC soon too.

Genesis have just rescheduled. Reckon Queen gigs in June are a long shot.

I'll be in the Q for AC/DC too.

Freddie Tribute was brilliant, not sure if I've mentioned that on this thread but probably should have: easily in my top 20 gigs ever.

Genesis have just rescheduled. Reckon Queen gigs in June are a long shot.

I'll be in the Q for AC/DC too.

Freddie Tribute was brilliant, not sure if I've mentioned that on this thread but probably should have: easily in my top 20 gigs ever.
I’ve got Evanescence and Within Temptation booked for October.

Oasis at Empress Ballroom Blackpool, Julian Cope Brundenel Club Leeds, James MEN, Radiohead Manc Apollo and Finally got to see Garbage in Leeds 2019. Special mention to U2 at GMEX with Kraftwerk supporting
Oasis in Blackpool was great, just before they released morning glory. Had a chat with Alex Higgins that night and ended up buying him pints, the cheeky ****!

One of my very favourites was Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 at a packed Hacienda around 1982. Absolutely brilliant set and the atmosphere in such an intimate venue was wonderful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.