Best concert you've ever attended...

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
The Who at the Elizabethan Hall (Belle Vue) circa 1974, unbelievable Jeff
Was at that one too (it was 1975) and it was pretty good. But it was shaded by The Stones at Bingley Hall in Stafford and Little Feat at The Palace Theatre (both in 1976). The Stones were just about at their best as a live band then and Little Feat were simply dazzling.
I went to both the Stones gig and the Little Feat gig

The Who still shade it for me for their raw power and aggression as well as how barmy their fans were

Then again you're much older than me so I can see how the elder rockers and the sedate Lowell would float your boat!

Madonna 1990 when she was decent dirty woman
Genesis around 1992 didn't know what to expect but absolutely brilliant., obviously before the sad passing of Phil Collins RIP.

Kiss, 1996 when they put the make up back on and toured with the original line up.

nimrod said:
I saw all the big name groups in Manchester in the 70's but the one that stands out is Deep Purple (at Belle Vue) , I wasnt even that big a fan I just tagged along with a couple of mates

What a fucking band !
Yes, I was at that concert. The best bit was trying to get the support band's piano off the stage. Pure Laurel and Hardy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.