Best concert you've ever attended...

Rolling Stones, MEN arena about 10 years ago.

Very close call though with the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band reunion concert at the Apollo about 6 years ago. Everyone came out laughing, the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on.

probably the first gig I ever went to at Blackburn King Georges Hall - Buzzcocks supported by Joy Division!!

I challenge anyone to better that as a first live gig?

alib said:
probably the first gig I ever went to at Blackburn King Georges Hall - Buzzcocks supported by Joy Division!!

Yup...Mott The Hoople, supported by Queen...

tidyman said:
MC Hammer. G-Mex. 1990.

My first ever concert!

For the best I'd go for the Oasis Maine Road one, the first time I saw James at the Manchester arena or Coldplay at the Etihad last year. (Dons tin hat and flack jacket before quickly departing thread never to return....)

alib said:

I watched Elvis supported by Sinartra and Buddy Holly at the Civic Forum back in 56

some great gigs mentioned on here, would have killed to see Rainbow in 77 or Floyd at any time. Probably my favorite show was AC/DC on their `back in black' tour at Leicester's De Montford Hall, I was 16. Other great shows were U2 in Brixton, Genesis and Slade...yes I said Slade, they were great live!

bluemc1 said:
alib said:

I watched Elvis supported by Sinartra and Buddy Holly at the Civic Forum back in 56

was that the one where Jesus introduced the acts onto stage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.