Best diver?

If refs aren booking players like Martial for cheating then its becoming a joke , shithouses like Martial are influencing young players like my grandsons U-14 team , they copy their heroes and its becoming embarrassing , diving should be a red card offence , its cheating.
Remember when the pundits openly used to call it out and how it should never be allowed to infiltrate our league like it had in europe....

Well that didn't happen

It's a fucking disgrace

If refs aren booking players like Martial for cheating then its becoming a joke , shithouses like Martial are influencing young players like my grandsons U-14 team , they copy their heroes and its becoming embarrassing , diving should be a red card offence , its cheating.
What we want to know is, how come you're allowing your grandson and his cronies to think of that tw*t as a hero. Disown him immediately!

What we want to know is, how come you're allowing your grandson and his cronies to think of that tw*t as a hero. Disown him immediately!

Unfortunately his team mates are mainly Rags , but he didnt have an choice in the matter , fourth generation blue and captain of his team a domnating defensive midfielder , he laughs at the divers and screamers when he's kicked them , chip off the old block.

As someone else called him “The Portuguese Ralph Little” the look in his face when he realised Fern had nudged him again looked at the ref crying to say he keeps picking on me
Oh and Martial is. CNUT

Attachments

• 23B10CBE-E8C7-4736-9E7A-8096FDD9791A.jpeg
    23B10CBE-E8C7-4736-9E7A-8096FDD9791A.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 51
Someone posted a video last week with keys and gray from bein sports,about rag pens they pointed out that the two main culprits were rashford and martial,justified tonight with the french prick diving what other reason was there for him to go down other than con the ref and cheat to get a pen,fucking scum ..

It is part of modern football : Our neighbours against Aston Villa : Pogba is mad at Shaw that he did not fall to get a penalty, few minutes later Pogba falls over his own foot and gets rewarded by mr. Oliver with a penalty. I think players in some clubs get lessons in training in diving and misleading referees, there is one player in our club who got these lessons too at his previous club, he needs to practise a little more to come at same level as Mané, Salah, Pogba, Martial and Fernandes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.