Best era for football clobber

Terry phelan what happened to him ; )

Copied this from an interview he did at the start

Terry Phelan is just off a train to Newcastle when he answers the phone. "Perfect timing," he says.

Phelan is back in England to renew his visa for India. He has worked there for the best part of the last decade.

The former Ireland international has news of a new job. After several years working for Indian Super League side Kerala Blasters and then the Muthoot Football Academy, he will move north to Bangalore and take up a role as technical director with South United FC, a professional side which plays in the second tier of the I-League. He will join a club where he sees a clear pathway for young players from underage to the first-team.

The 52-year-old also does TV punditry on Serie A, La Liga, Champions League and major international tournaments for Sony Pictures Sports Network. He's part of a Monday night programme called 'The Kick-Off Show' with former Bolton player Mark Seagraves and former Sheffield Wednesday defender Ashley Westwood.

The remit of his latest post, which he starts upon his return to India next week, will see him building a curriculum for South United's academy, educating coaches and conceiving a style of play for the club. He will also be a resource for the first-team staff if they need guidance.

Late 70's. Whatever we could nick off Failsworth washing lines or buy off Newton Heath market.
And 14 hole docs from Tibb st army surplus.
Washing line nicking. Remember jumping over a wall and being met with a very angry alsation. Another time I nicked a pair of jeans off a line in the dark and put them on. Went into a nearby shop and realised they were pink

Washing line nicking. Remember jumping over a wall and being met with a very angry alsation. Another time I nicked a pair of jeans off a line in the dark and put them on. Went into a nearby shop and realised they were pink

Ha, I wore a pink jumper for a couple of years that I found on a washing line.

My mate used to nick stuff off washing lines. Don't think they were jeans, mind!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.