Best former Blues as Managers

Mikejl

Team supported
Ridiculous question
Not sure if this has been posted as a topic before. But who do we think are the former City players who have made their mark in management.

I’ll start off with the obvious (unless you’re a Rag) Matt Busby played 204 times for City and went on to have a successful spell with that lot.

Also worth considering our own Les McDowell and Wilf Wild, Peter Reid And less auspiciously Stuart Pearce, seem to also recall John Benson (shudders) played for us as well.

More recently Uwe Rosler had a decent stint in charge of a number of clubs but no trophies, Michel Vonk was doing ok at one stage as was Ivan Golac.

Maybe now Patrick Viera will impress or less likely Joey Barton!?

Any more worth a shout, or feel to expand on some of the ones I’ve mentioned.

EDIT.

Bloody hell forgot Tony Book! sorry Skip

Not sure if this has been posted as a topic before. But who do we think are the former City players who have made their mark in management.

I’ll start off with the obvious (unless you’re a Rag) Matt Busby played 204 times for City and went on to have a successful spell with that lot.

Also worth considering our own Les McDowell and Wilf Wild, Peter Reid And less auspiciously Stuart Pearce, seem to also recall John Benson (shudders) played for us as well.

More recently Uwe Rosler had a decent stint in charge of a number of clubs but no trophies, Michel Vonk was doing ok at one stage as was Ivan Golac.

Maybe now Patrick Viera will impress or less likely Joey Barton!?

Any more worth a shout, or feel to expand on some of the ones I’ve mentioned.

EDIT.

Bloody hell forgot Tony Book! sorry Skip
Fuck me is there any left?

At least give us a chance :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.