best/funniest song you have heard at a match

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
True_Blue69 said:
'Theres only 2 Eric Nixons' was funny, think he was supposed to have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia or something, cant quite remember.

Thought that was Andy Goram at Celtic, didnt know my namesake had been the recipient of this chant.

Youre probably right actually, in that case I mustnt have even heard it! Sure there was a good one to Nixon though....

One to Paddy Kenny was funny about his wife, again, its all a bit blurry as to what was sung!

True_Blue69 said:
Thought that was Andy Goram at Celtic, didnt know my namesake had been the recipient of this chant.

Youre probably right actually, in that case I mustnt have even heard it! Sure there was a good one to Nixon though....

One to Paddy Kenny was funny about his wife, again, its all a bit blurry as to what was sung!

Wasn't she seeing his best man - and someone else - all kicked off in an indian resturant - and I'm sure that Kenny ended up with a half bitten off eyebrow.

I liked
'we all live in a Robbie Fowler house!'

Actually looking back, allthough its not a song I think one of our best moments could well be the silence observed at the swamp the season before last. A defining moment that not only showed our impeccable class but also pissed off more people in 2 minutes than had been seen since Gillingham.

True_Blue69 said:
johnmc said:
Van Per-sie
when the girl says NO!
Molest her

Always thought that was a real shit one, especially when the Boro fans sang it to Robinho last season....

'Theres only 2 Eric Nixons' was funny, think he was supposed to have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia or something, cant quite remember.

???? Do you mean Andy Goram

True_Blue69 said:

Ranger mate...

the one that tickled me was years ago away at Birmingham, every time we made a substitution virtually every Birm City supported shouted Whooooo.

I think they still do it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.