Best goal ever scored against us?

Peter Crouch's goal against us must be up there. A little bit special situation for me personally as we had been in London watching Arsenal against Aston Villa and had to rush to a local Gunner pub after the game not to miss it. Remember that I thought we more or less had lost the title that day, but Yaya's goal proved to be very important.

Hasslebaink’s free-kick when he played for Middlesbrough was fucking brilliant. Unfortunately that game was better known for James going upfront and Fowler missing the penalty at the end

I spent the whole game fighting off the twats. Biggest problem we had that day was it was a Sunday and a rail strike led to thousands of blues not making it. Best laugh was after the game hundreds of blues being led by Helen back to the coaches and Forests so called top boys parting to let her through. Otherwise she was going to wrap her City Brolly round their necks

From what I remember it was the first Sunday game and there were lots of religious protesters outside? Don't remember that goal but knew Forest were going to be a decent team after watching them that day. I parked the wrong side of Trent Bridge and it took us ages to get across on the way home. Years later married a Nottingham lass and lived a mile from the City ground for 10 years, always preferred County though !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.