Best Goal you have ever seen

any in the last three season that involve 30+ passes and the ball tapped in. Gundo vs the Rags last season think it was and Sane away at Arsenal when we pinged the ball around like a pinball machine.
That sane goal has been on city’s social media in the lead up to arsenal game. Our passing was incredible.

Looking through these ten pages, there were some incredible goals. I was, however, glad to see Terry Phelan's goal v Spurs shown.

For some reason it has been completely forgotten by both us and the media, or just written out of history. Perhaps cos City lost and there was crowd trouble.

Other great goals are justly remembered, but not this, so kudos to the poster who dug it up and posted it.
To busy remembering the pitch invasion, horses on the pitch, and the unveiling of the horrendous new Platt Lane Stand.

But it was a wonderful goal, would love to see Terry Phelan in this present team.

Now, I cant speak German, but that commentator does not sound over excited about that goal, great though it is. Could this be because its against the german rags? or the german rags didnt win? or only the german rags can score such amazing goals, or because the german rags didnt win the league!!! or maybe he just isnt excitable......oh, did I mention that bayern are like the rags are here, and that wanker hoeness had a face like a smacked arse on another clip of that goal too.Well worth inclusion in this list.

Now, I cant speak German, but that commentator does not sound over excited about that goal, great though it is. Could this be because its against the german rags? or the german rags didnt win? or only the german rags can score such amazing goals, or because the german rags didnt win the league!!! or maybe he just isnt excitable......oh, did I mention that bayern are like the rags are here, and that wanker hoeness had a face like a smacked arse on another clip of that goal too.Well worth inclusion in this list.
Never seen that b4. Some goal and amazing finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.