Best goal you've ever seen in the flesh?

Ian Brightwell left foots half volley shinner equaliser at the swamp......was my favourite player at the time and the whole end went mental....

also not a great goal but very memorable was when I saw Adrian Heath score at Loftus Road on the League Cup...Great night, stowed away on a school bus that was going to the big smoke on an English Literature theatre trip, managed to avoid the teachers for 5 hours and legged it to Shepherds Bush once we got there. As Inchy didnt score many it was quite a sight...did I imagine it or did someone make some "I was there" badges to commemorate Aidy Heath notching??
The thing I remember about that night was the performance of a certain Neil Pointon. He wasnt a fans fave because he replace the popular Hinchcliffe, but I thought he was a cracking player and hard as nails. Makes you wonder when you saw the most recent performance of a left back at QPR doesnt it...

Niclas Jensen vs Leeds I think, outside of the foot volley curled beautifully beyond the keeper. I was sat right behind it and watched it curl in, almost in slow motion.

Never forget this,was only 10 years old,still get goosebumps now.

<a class="postlink" href="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vTQBAP2RWXY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vTQBAP2RWXY</a>

Im hoping someone can help me here as i was only a young boy when trevor francis scored a stunner,
I was with my old fella whos passed away, so i cant ask to confirm.
I think it might have been his debut, 1982 v wolves? Hit a beauty from way out that went over the keeper.
Not 100% though...

baildon blue said:
Superman against Reading in 2007 .

I loved that one! Can't decide between Robinho v The Arse. The final one where he scoops it over the goalie! Or Mario v Villa where it dropped over his shoulder and he volleyed it in off the post. No, the one Yaya scored v Sunderland in the Crapital One Cup. Nope, Sergio's v The Dippers from the acute angle.

On reflection, Vinnie's bullet header v The Rags. He didn't half love that one. Me too!

Yayas goal against someone at home last season..

The ball come to him and he hit first time, it flew in the top corner..

I was just stunned when i saw it, fantastic piece of play.

3.) Danny mills (twunt) vs Everton.

2.) Jensen vs Leeds

1.) Sergio vs Liverpool (angled shot) just epic!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.