Best goal you've ever seen in the flesh?

Blackcrowes said:
Loads - but best headed goal that sticks out was Dave Watsons header v Ipswich - circa 76/77
Hard too beat this one I was a youngster on Kippax that day and wondered how anyone could head a ball that hard. I'll throw in Paul Powers free kick in semi final against Ipswich and one Danny Mills scored from half way line can't remember who against.

Super tricky Ricky Holden v Wimbledon at Maine Road.
Bobbins game, getting beat 1-0 for most of the match when in the last min up pops tricky Ricky latching onto a through ball which hit his shin and beat the keeper! Made the night worthwhile.thank you Rick Holden!

Kinkladze against West Ham
Kinkladze against Southampton
Kinkladze against Oxford

Oh best individual performance Kinkladze against Newcastle

some great goals mentioned already,plenty more yet to be mentioned.

but my best goal would be Trevor Francis v wolves december 82 maybe 83.

reason for this,because ive seen some beauties,for and against us,but nothing ever like that goal.

Kinky vs Southampton
Robinho vs Arsenal(?) when he chipped the keeper at full sprint - still no idea how he chipped that one up

Some great goals by Quinny, David White, but one of the best has to be against Ipswich which was abandoned due to a torrential downpour in a game we were winning after we could not buy a win in the Francis lee chairman era.
Rocky rocastle did some amazing skill before flying Down the wing and crossing the ball for someone to score. Not sure who, either Sheron or Brennan I think. That bit of skill by David rocastle was just what I needed to see as a young lad on the kip pax and I will always remember it (just not the goalscorer!)

Brightwell at the swamp for me. Great goal and probably the most 'built up goal' for me...

- First away derby
- Queuing from 10.30pm to get a ticket
- Getting chased through Piccadilly
- Getting abused by the K stand Neanderthals

I was right behind it in the scoreboard end. Pandemonium when it went in. At the time it felt like he'd hit it from about 40 yards.

I know a lot of people are talking about watsons header, but for me Hinchcliffes in the 5-1 was a better goal if you add the build up...and I was at that one too

Andy hinchliffe vs the rags unbelievable build up extreme power and a fantastic celebration right in front of wot was left by then brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.