Best Home Atmosphere 2022/23 Season

Arsenal for me. The Arsenal players were shocked by it. It was one of the most hostile I can ever remember at our stadium.

Better than Madrid for me because it was much more full of proper Blues. While the Blues there did create a great atmosphere against Madrid, there were too many non-Blues/daytrippers there which diluted it.

Loads just stood there motionless and not celebrating at the foot of CBL1 when Bernardo scored those two goals… same against Bayern with Rodri’s goal n’all… those kind of attendees can get fucked, don’t want them in our stadium! They’re clearly not City fans and are just there for the occasion.

And my favourite goal of the season, Kev's first, sorry Erl'

The charge through the middle and touches to take the ball away then bam!

In fact, one of the best goals scored in the PL, sheer brute strength, speed and arrogance and no reliance on a fancy flick here or there.

It destroyed Arse and their Title and lifted the roof!

Some cracking atmospheres this season. For me we were loudest on the rare occasions that the chants started in the North Stand and went around the whole ground.

Credit also to 1894 for sticking st improving the atmosphere and the Blues responsible for the new chants. It shouldn’t get better than this this season but it might do.

I’ve said before that I got a Chinese couple up chanting City and Bluemoon and doing the Poznan, against Madrid. It’s not the newcomers fault if our admin / management let lots of Cityzens Matchday members down. The people responsible are those, for example, who only allow one ticket office window to be open, until an hour before kick off, on match days.

Outside of the three everyone saying I enjoyed the forest game I thought they brought the best support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.