Best Indian Restaurant In Manchester

It wont be long until curry houses like chippies will dwindle, taken over in popularity by fried chicken and burgers or on the high end maybe noodle bars.

Most of the population of the UK can knock a decent curry up to their own tastes nowadays surely?

But there isn’t a shortage of chippies is there.

There’s pretty much one on every street of the country

But there isn’t a shortage of chippies is there.

There’s pretty much one on every street of the country

There used to be more, and their opening times were different too. Pub chippy home.

A quick google tells us that we have a 3rd of the chippies open now than we had in the 50's when the population had less choice but was a lot smaller, the same is going to happen to curry houses they will be replaced by the best new thing which is probably going to be noodle bars (Just a guess).

There used to be more, and their opening times were different too. Pub chippy home.

A quick google tells us that we have a 3rd of the chippies open now than we had in the 50's when the population had less choice but was a lot smaller, the same is going to happen to curry houses they will be replaced by the best new thing which is probably going to be noodle bars (Just a guess).

Probably because in the 50s there was fuck all choice.

Boiled cabbage and tripe at home or treat yourself to a bag of chips.

I’m happier we live in more culinarily diverse times.

Probably because in the 50s there was fuck all choice.

Boiled cabbage and tripe at home or treat yourself to a bag of chips.

I’m happier we live in more culinarily diverse times.

It's not about diversity it's about changing tastes, curry down the pan and noodles ahoy. Is there fuck all choice today that is causing the curry houses to close? No it's consumer trends.

The point I made was that there were fewer chippies and there are, in a few years time the curry situation will be the same. Get your chopsticks at the ready because it'll be the new chippy tea before long and it might not be a bad thing :)

It's not about diversity it's about changing tastes, curry down the pan and noodles ahoy. Is there fuck all choice today that is causing the curry houses to close? No it's consumer trends.

The point I made was that there were fewer chippies and there are, in a few years time the curry situation will be the same. Get your chopsticks at the ready because it'll be the new chippy tea before long and it might not be a bad thing :)

You’ve really got it in for the noodle industry mate

I reckon you’re a paid shill for Big Rice and Big Chip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.