Best Indian Restaurant In Manchester

Used to be the Plaza but now Amaani in Hurst Cross. Top notch.

Also if the new Dishoom restaurant in town is as good as the Edinburgh one then that’s well worth a visit or three.

I've been using the Parchee in Prestwich next door to Heaton Park met station opposite the Royal Oak pub.
Lovely Indian food, friendly staff. I have not been anywhere else since I discovered it.

Might try that for take away. Had one from Mumtaz in Whitefield the other night and it was disappointing.

Curry houses have been on the decline just like pubs for quite a few years now. With pubs it is down to supermarkets selling booze cheap and high taxes. Less drunks to go to the curry mile which is now basically down to just 2 or 3 restaurants! Also, and I`m loathe to say it, but terrorist activities have also had a huge affect I`m sure.
Home made curries for me :)

Used to be the Plaza but now Amaani in Hurst Cross. Top notch.

Also if the new Dishoom restaurant in town is as good as the Edinburgh one then that’s well worth a visit or three.
Was a regular at the Amaani had my 50th there but ended up stopping as even though they knew us the service was really really slow, that added to one of us having to drive from Chadderton meant no beer as well but on its day was supurb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.