Best Kebabs in Manchester?

goatastuta said:
i used to swear by rusholme chippy(kobeda kebabs=mega),but the guy with the bandaged arm moved over the road to al quds,so this is now my 1st choice.
well worth a visit.
i agree about eating them as soon as theyre made aswell.

has anyone tried them kebab houses in longsight,on the a6,just down from farmfoods towards stockport?
This + 1 top place eat in or takeaway either way it makes your day

me and 2 mates had the abduls special kebab bigger and better last night while watching the season dvd, still loads left!! biggest kebab ive seen!

wayne71 said:
As a regular night worker/sober kebab eater I really can recommend chillis at the vic end of ancoats street. the chicken is superb and the donner is the dogs, probably.

Shout. Pizzas are also oustanding, so ive never bothered them for a bab.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:17 pm --<br /><br />
bazbarrybazzer said:
Spice of Life Top Mossley BOOM! best Kebabs in all the land and all the world.

those boys need to publish accurate opening times somewhere online, ive driven up there twice now on recommendations and its always bloody shut.

For your normal 'pitta' style kebab, I remember Yiannis 2 in Gatley and The Mouth in Northenden weren't too bad. My local would now have been the Kurry hut on Hollyhedge road, not sure about their kebabs, but my mate says their curries aren't too bad.

goat boy said:
wayne71 said:
As a regular night worker/sober kebab eater I really can recommend chillis at the vic end of ancoats street. the chicken is superb and the donner is the dogs, probably.

Shout. Pizzas are also oustanding, so ive never bothered them for a bab.

-- Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:17 pm --

bazbarrybazzer said:

those boys need to publish accurate opening times somewhere online, ive driven up there twice now on recommendations and its always bloody shut.
Mossley`s alway shut.

Had a phenomenal kebab yesterday from Oast House in town last night... hanging kebab over chips so all the juices drip down...

/fancy

bazbarrybazzer said:

Is a good one, there used to be one across from that that a Greek (I think) guy used to own, as a kid i remember cracking Donners on pitta from there

Challenger1978 said:
If you want a normal Kebab (not on nan) try Hawkins in Clayton on Ashton New road (facing where the Derby pub used to be). They do IMO one of the best normal kebabs in the Northwest of England, especially if the old bloke with the bald head makes it you.
That's my local. They are a nice place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.