Best Kebabs in Manchester?

Talking to my pal today at work about this thread, he is well versed on Kebabs and he swears by Turkish Delight or Godfathers (Kingsway?)

For your chicken or lamb its got to be sarjaans in fallowfield
for your donnors its got to be abduls next door

I now live in swinton and the take away on top road on the corner of the row of shops opposite the esso garage do a mean special mixed kebab

noely said:
For your chicken or lamb its got to be sarjaans in fallowfield
for your donnors its got to be abduls next door

I now live in swinton and the take away on top road on the corner of the row of shops opposite the esso garage do a mean special mixed kebab

Only this. Double chicken on naan with a portion of samosas. I became that much of a regular eating in, I got served my grub on plates. starter portion of samosas, 1 or 2 skewers of chicken tikka and a chicken or lamb dopiaza with a butter paratha. I used to roll out of the place I was that full.

Just tried a mixed special on nan from Abdul's. £7 I'll never get back. It was tiny and the guy serving was a grumpy sod. When we get a mixed special we have it between 2 people and this was so small for the price. It tasted ok but never ever again

We usually get our mixed special on nan from British raj on Ashton new road and for £6 it feeds 4 people as its as big as your head .

Abdul's hands down although out of convenience I get my fix at TJ at city bus station. A bit pricier than Abdul's but the salad's better.

Not sure if Il Padrinos make kebabs but if they do I'm sure its as good as their burgers.

For a bit high end sheesh kebab, East Z East.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.