Best Live Bands ?

Favourite live bands at the minute are Arcade Fire and Kasabian

Best gigs I have seen were Oasis in 1994, the night Definitely Maybe went number 1 - I met Noel that night and he told me he was going to buy three Brazilians for City. I also met Liam and he wouldn't believe I was a Blue! Also Nirvana in 1992 backed by the Breeders and Teenage Fanclub as support. Happy days.

Bands I would love to have seen were the Roses, the Smiths and the Rolling Stones in their pomp.

Went to that dot to dot on monday. Wild beasts and Twisted wheel were fantastic live.
Mystery Jets = WANK. Waste of my time...even a couple of girls we went with love them and admitted they were crap afterwards.

Also Kendal Calling next month, looking forward to a bit of Doves, British Sea Power, The Coral, The King Blues, The Futureheads and of course Lancashires finest...THE LANCASHIRE HOTPOTS!!

- Would love to see most of the following bands/acts live; Radiohead, Modest Mouse, Roger Waters, Feeder, The Cure, Motorhead, The Chemical Brothers, Aerosmith.

The Charlies supporting Oasis at Knebworth and homecoming at the academy; Tangerine Dream at the Apollo '77....they had lasers.

I gotta tell ya, the best time I ever had at a show was with a band named Peelander-Z. I'm sure they have toured to England some (I say this because they even come to my isolated town sometimes) and I suggest you check it out if you've got nothing else to do.

Its cheesy Japanese pop-punk but the show isn't really about the music. There is a ton of fan interaction including (oddly enough) steak appreciation, crowd-wide playing of instruments and human bowling... it's hard to fully describe in words but damn it was a good time. Tickets are especially cheap as well. Best odds are at a large punk festival most likely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.