Best Live Performance In Your Opinion?

B.Springsteen at Slane castle 82'
T.Waits at phoenix park 2002'
A.Fire at Marley park 2010
Radiohead at Marley park 2012

Genesis - Live at Palais de Sport, Paris 1977. Wind & Wuthering tour. This was released as a live double album… Seconds Out. Arguably one of the greatest ever live albums.
2B690A14-8E39-4366-9109-F8E4AFDE654C.jpeg

Tom Hingley
Cheers Bar, bowker Vale
Did a load of Inspirals classics and solo stuff to a pub of 10 then sat down with me and a few fellow blues and we got pissed together

Last edited:
Was never a huge fan, but Dire Straits live version of sultans of swing, alchemy tour, Wembley arena, early 80's is awesome, it's on you tube. Punk/new wave was my era, went to dozens of gigs, standouts the stranglers at lancaster uni 1978. The Jam Blackburn king georges hall 1978, and Blondie at the same venue, for the simple reason, i was right at the front of the stage, Debbie Harry, squatted right down in front of me, virtually sat on my face, as a horny young 16 year old i was mightily impressed. by the way going off the spiders legs, don't think Debbie was a natural blond.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.