Best mobile phone at the moment?

I have a moto 3rd generation. Hold the front page but it does the following...

Goes on Tapatalk for this place.
Makes calls.
Does something called 'texting'.

All this for 24.5 quid a month.

I also stuck in a 64gb memory card for some tunes on the go. Sorted.

I then found out about my Wife's monthly bill for her Iphone do dah...40 odd quid!! For doing the same thing as mine. Anyone who pays this, and upward, sort of cash for a phone is a fucking madman.

motorola-4500x-gallery-1.jpg

Instead of getting an upgrade why not just ask them to reduce your monthly bill and keep hold of your current phone?

I have a moto 3rd generation. Hold the front page but it does the following...

Goes on Tapatalk for this place.
Makes calls.
Does something called 'texting'.

All this for 24.5 quid a month.

I also stuck in a 64gb memory card for some tunes on the go. Sorted.

I then found out about my Wife's monthly bill for her Iphone do dah...40 odd quid!! For doing the same thing as mine. Anyone who pays this, and upward, sort of cash for a phone is a fucking madman.

I paid the same for an iPhone 6 (latest one at the time) last February so it pays to have a good look around before commuting on one of the more expensive phones. Literally saves you hundreds by the end of the contract.

Drop the contract and buy a phone dual sim are all the rage nowadays, I have a zenfone 2 it's brilliant for less than £200.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.