Best "of the moment" chants

Best one I heard was when the Stephen Ireland story had broken about him lying about his grandmothers x2 funerals, to withdraw from the Ireland squad and the media had tracked them both down as alive and well.

A few weeks later to the tune of Molly Malone the City end pipes up "Alive alive oooo, alive alive oooo, Steven Irelands 2 grannies alive alive ooooo"

That’s utterly brilliant

9/12/2000. City 5 - Everton 0.

Towards the end of the match, we started chanting "You should have gone Christmas shopping!"

Also playing dirty Leeds just before Blobby Fowlup joined us from them: "You’re just a small town in Bradford!"

Brilliant game. I was only 6 but it was bloody memorable as I was in a wheelchair at the bottom of the kippax after fracturing my foot playing football.

Seem to recall the chant turning into: 'You should have gone Christmas robbing', which was just as brilliant, memory might be slightly off though.

'Are you watching Macclesfield?' At Stoke when the latest scores from the other games were coming through and the realisation that we were going down became clear. Still strangely proud of that one.

Tosser at white hart lane in the 80's with his partner got thrown out for giving abuse to us in the away end. Then he reappeared in disguise, think he'd put a sheepskin coat on.

'We can see you sneaking in' and plenty of derogatory songs about his missus and coat followed.
remember him clearly "one Peter Beale ,there's only one Peter Beale "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.