Best "of the moment" chants

That coat's from Matalan

To Mourinho

That day was brilliant, he was waving his arms about and the whole crowd behind him was mimicking him in unison for quite a while until suddenly he twigged, hilarious!

I remember the policewoman at Chesterfield she was moved to the other side of the ground in the second half. She got a rendition of, " We know where your truncheon is!" as well. On that theme playing the rags at home and their subs warming up in the south stand corner. Everyone started singing, " O'Shea takes it up the arse, O'Shea takes it up the arse!" He started laughing and turning his back to us started doing stretches bending over, a good sport he got a cheer and a round of applause, unusual for a rag.

9/12/2000. City 5 - Everton 0.

Towards the end of the match, we started chanting "You should have gone Christmas shopping!"

Also playing dirty Leeds just before Blobby Fowlup joined us from them: "You’re just a small town in Bradford!"

"You should have gone Christmas shopping" and it's sister song "You should have gone trick or treating" have been around for decades.

They are so much part of the fabric of the club that every year my mates and I have a piss up based around a home match in the week or so before Christmas. Until the last few years it seemed that we either lost the game or it was boring as hell, so we now actually call it the annual "You should have gone Christmas shopping" Pissup.

Tosser at white hart lane in the 80's with his partner got thrown out for giving abuse to us in the away end. Then he reappeared in disguise, think he'd put a sheepskin coat on.

'We can see you sneaking in' and plenty of derogatory songs about his missus and coat followed.

It might just be me but I think we have the best quick fire chants I have not heard any other clubs fans come up with as many one of chants, they have there nursery rhymes at the swamp but nothing like us, who remembers Alan, although used a lot now, you have had your day out now....... fat granny shagger, and one from long ago at Chesterfield in the league cup late 70s I think there was a young police lady very fit and the chant went up if you would like to shag a copper clap your hands so funny even her male colleagues were laughing, whats your favourites.
The thread of the season for me; thanks for starting it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.