best opposition anthem

and while most of german fans sing the same boring tunes, this one is quite unique. Let´s see, if they sing it on german derby weekend, when they play vs HSV

The Pope said:
levets said:
The crowd at city has never sung the verses... Just the chorous

can't remember what year but i remember in the kippax when it was still standing and the song was just taking off, this one guy stood ontop of one of the tunnels conducting and singing along..when the crowd just repeated the first verse he was waving his arms and shaking his head and got proper pissed off !!! lol

I hate the dicks - there's one who goes onto MEN regularly -who change the words on popular songs to some right cheesey shit about City. They never take off.

I do miss our ability to produce quick witted songs - with all the comedians on here you'd think we'd get a few new ones out more than we do.

My favourite is City from Maine Road; even sung at COMS, when its at full volume and going on for a few minutes you know everyone is listening to it.

That song to me even if you don't understand the language, you know the people singing it really mean it.

Might be good for the new players to get initiated!

Guess we have to thank Rod for the tune !

"When the ball hits your head
and you're sat in row Z, that's Corradi.
If you're stood or your'e sat,
you must wear a tin hat, that's Corradi
When he takes to the field
you should raise up you're shield, thats Corradi.
Its a fairly good test of you're bullet proof vest, thats Corradiiiiii!"

Not too Cheesey for you Popey?

The Pope said:
I hate the dicks - there's one who goes onto MEN regularly -who change the words on popular songs to some right cheesey shit about City. They never take off.

I do miss our ability to produce quick witted songs - with all the comedians on here you'd think we'd get a few new ones out more than we do.
Agree with this your Holiness.

I stopped reading the comments on the MEN for that very reason; some of the songs he/she used to come out with made me cringe - but fair play to he/she for trying.

Terrace banter died a good long while ago sadly and it seems that (at home anyway) getting even our established songs is quite difficult, let alone trying to get a new one off the ground.

Unknown_Genius said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWihTdaT7Rg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

What a shit stadium.

And I think even Blackburn took more...

Can't believe people like the Bubbles song. Singing about blowing pretty bubbles is about as queer as you can get

mano-obe said:
Can't believe people like the Bubbles song. Singing about blowing pretty bubbles is about as queer as you can get

This song is awesome. I love it.

The scouse dirge 'You'll never walk alone,' aptly represents their perpetual victimhood. If you've ever been to Anfield you'll see grown men skriking and wailing, with 'Always fucccckking cracks me up lah.' However, Blue Moon is also in a similar vein. We need somthing more vibrant, how about 'Slap your woman up?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.