Best PL away ground for CITY fans ?

Fulhams the best by a mile proper day out in London, train to Euston stop at a few pubs on the tubeline. Few beers round the Thames, walk through park. Decent away end set up as well.

Huddersfield is a belter as well, tie it in with the Ale Trail on the train.

Blackburn and fulham. Loved upton park. Really enjoy Leicester aswel always find its one away were there is non stop singing in our end.

Fulham. When I lived in London I'd get to Putney for lunch then over the bridge and through the park with Fulham fans I worked with. Used to enjoy the rugby league there too, at one point they were getting bigger crowds than the football.

Depends what we're using to judge them. If we're talking about just the ground and your view of the pitch most grounds are similar, it's easier to just name the shit ones, which are Newcastle Everton and Liverpool. If we're just talking about the overall away days, Leeds has been a good away both times since they've come up, I always enjoy Southampton, the long trip tends to make it memorable for one reason or another. In truth there's no real bad away days.

Brighton is usually a good one these days. Also grounds that are right in the city centre like Ipswich, Norwich and Newcastle are usually good days out. Although the Newcastle away end is a bit shit these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.